View our Final Report and Program Evaluation for 2016-17.
Serving 930 students from Rosa Parks Elementary and Wilson Middle School this year,
School in the Park (SITP) once again holds fast to Sol Price’s program vision of
building student character, confidence, competence and curiosity. Museum educators
from nine Balboa Park institutions, including the San Diego Zoo, provided a collective
total of 38 curricular units during the 2016-17 academic year. read more ….
View final reports for the last five years below:
- External Report:SITP/USC: 2015
- End of the Year Report: 2015-16
- End of the Year Report: 2014-15
- End of the Year Report: 2013-14
- End of the Year Report: 2011- 12
- Evaluating the Academic & Behavioral Impact of SITP: 2015
Preview our external evaluation done by Vital Research in 2014-15: